September 21, 2015

Shake It Off

Shake It Off
Outfit Today
Lambo Knits Shirt,Marques'Almeida Flares Jeans(similar here)
Acne Studios Jense Ankle Boots(here),Reece Hudson Bag,Maria Francesca Pepe Ring
.
having watch whatever the video,fashion show or the real-life street style
was always adoring the gals whose wearing the boat-neck top,or the sexy tank showing off their nice collarbone and shoulders
having been with the same education for a while,our teacher,or parents let us distinguish what's the man and the woman...and also them let somethings belongs man and others belongs to woman/aka not any reasonable reason
if you do this life/learning long enough,you gotta be lazy/and enjoy the way which your teacher or parents let you go...
 was born be REBEL,them said,individual,and personal/that's my rule
so i've broken up the bullocks rule teacher and parents told me that/them are spouting their own opinions and making this stuff up,thought 
finally,i shake it off,be my self-loving lover me myself
 .
self-portait via truly me myself

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin

MingboyMMM